Living Wales provides a wide range of teaching and learning resources that is relevant to primary school years through to universities and professional training. These contribute to the objectives of Living Wales, which are to:
- To provide educational material for primary and secondary schools that encourages interest in and provide the basic knowledge surrounding Earth observation.
- To significantly increase Earth observation and associated technology training in Welsh universities and colleges
To achieve this, our initiatives include:
- Developing and encouraging use of our educational materials within the national curricula.
- Providing undergraduate, postgraduate and professional training that aligns with other countries that have significant Earth observation capability.
- Reviewing, revising and coordinating Earth observation course content across universities and colleges such that it is broad but also focused and interdisciplinary.